Sunday, May 13, 2007

Is it Mother's Day........

It is surreal at times to think that I too am a mother. As I look at my 2 little men, and I really think about it......I CAN NOT BELIEVE!!!, that I didn't have these boys in my life any sooner, I can't really recall what my life was like before my children came. I remember as John and I headed to the hospital that cold January night, I remarked, how from this day forward our lives would no longer be our own, but that it would forever be changed. It sure has changed....some anticipated, some surprises...but all good!.............Happy Mother's Day to all the many women, mother's or not, who have helped define or been a part of someone else's life where a positive change has occurred. I can not help but think of my Aunt Joy, when I think of someone who has impacted my life for the better......she had a part in introducing me to the groom of life, Jesus Christ. She has helped me to find my indentity in Christ, and establish who I am as a woman of God.......Is it really Mother's Day!....yes, tis so...................

1 comment:

Greene Street Letters said...

Happy Mother's Day from Alabama!
Throughly enjoyed the posting.
I also have visited John's page to see family pics. Your sons are beautiful and you can tell that you and John really relish being parents.

Vicki and I pray for you all!!!

Michael Bynum