When I was in my twenties, I fell in love with traveling. It started in college, driving to other campuses to see my friends and visit family. I loved the solitude, and thinking opportunities being alone provided. When I decided at the age of 25 to drive across the country to sights unseen, I felt fearless and brave, entering a new world. I tucked my old cassettes into the player, and away I went. I would tune into the local stations through each passing town, as I took in new sights.
Well, the opportunity to travel alone presented itself this past week, as I headed to my hometown. I downloaded two songs to worship and pray through, and over and over the songs played. I prayed for lost souls, asking the Lord to reveal names as I said each one aloud. I felt revived, and renewed after my trip, perhaps it was the air flowing all around, or the open landscape that presented itself bare. The drive itself is in the heart of farmland, the roadside dotted with remnants of Amish drivers. The smell of newly planted fields of gold. I wonder when my next drive will be!
15 comments:
Nice bog, I saved it to my bookmarks
I, too, love road trips!! Happy traveling!
LOVELY!!!! Let's take a road trip. I need a road trip to OH.
enjoying your writing. nice music
Nice Post...
watch Geo tv Episode video
watch Hum tv Episode video
Download Price bound list
watch Ary Digital Tv
watch Star plus tv
watch Sony tv Episode video
watch Zee tv Epidoe video
Wow! That is brave and fearless. I've been wanting to take a road trip for awhile. But I don't have anyone to take a road trip with, so it hasn't happened. Some of us just have an unquenchable adventurous side. God put that in us. Oh by the way, I'm Monica :) Have you seen the movie Elizabeth Town? It's got a great road trip scene for the lone road tripper :)
i enjoying your writing. nice music.
custom Essay writing service
I like traveling.Nice writing. Keep going. Visit to us....
Workout Plan & Healthy Eating
Gold Entertainment
i've always wanted to travel the world. btw nice blog and go travel and hav fun you only live once right?
i just love reading your story
Parabéns pelo trabalho!!
Se deseja lançar produtos pessoais, como livros convencionais, e-books, cds, dvds e/ou outros na internet, o site: http://hotmart.net.br/show.html?a=M210072L pode lhe auxiliar. Conheça mais sobre o assunto visitando nosso endereço eletrônico.
Curta o Blog Dúvidas na Língua Portuguesa, Desfrute do Conteúdo, Deixe Seu Comentário!! Participe!! Aprenda o Português!!
http://duvidasnalingua.blogspot.com.br
this post is really nice , you share this that why we learn like this . I am an ordinary Accessory Designer and I am thankful to you for this kind of informative post.
thanks for sharing
Enjoy your post!! Great!!
Bridesmaid Party Dresses at Bellasdress.com
Pizza Hut satisfied greater than $1 billion valuation on garlic cloves breads requests by way of its brand-new System 360 Live app soon after only 4 several weeks, the company functions exposed. "It's already been an origin of astounding improvement for all of us,Inches Pizzas Hut movie director of pr Doug Terfehr advised Polygon. "Just the particular explosion of people who desired to obtain that, research with this, use the idea along with Microsof company xbox xbox 360 kinect. As soon as we all would a personal, people were contacting people to complete the following [one]."Pizza Hut representatives refused to express if the company provides to release a new pizza-ordering application for your System remain One particular or even Ps3 or even Designers applications, although the pizza store described it really wants to fulfill customers wherever they may be.
Fifa 15 Coins PC
Fifa 15 Coins PS3
To determine which plane tickets include the program, which in turn expands via September, pay a visit to the JAL Site.When The italian capital: Complete Battle Alexander had been released with regard to discharge upon 06 A single, numerous PC strategy-game enthusiasts obtained their desires upwards only to see them dashed the following day. The increase for the well-liked real-time technique game ended up being delayed with an unspecified night out in July to allow a few regions be sure his or her digital-download web sites ended up as much as snuff. Right now, representatives from Sega get validated that the game is going to be launched about Summer 19.
Fifa 14 Coins
Fifa World Coins
Post a Comment